A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for a Finance Master Data Manager!
Your daily tasks will be:
– Working closely with important stakeholders both inside and outside of finance to develop and implement a global finance data strategy.
– Drive the global harmonization of processes across the organization.
– Develop, implement, and oversee global finance data initiatives and to ensure that the Finance Master Data Governance model is implemented.
– Compliance with project management best practices
– Maintaining company compliance and continuity across all projects
– Creating cutting-edge activity mapping tools to promote seamless transitions.
– Supporting global projects in finance data, making sure that the data is reviewed qualitatively and helping to define each data attribute, including the methods for strong governance that are required.
– Ensuring coordination with overlapping and concurrent projects
– Promotes the integration of Finance Master Data with other pertinent business areas.
– Contributing significantly to and actively participates in the Lean Digital Core effort.
– More than 4 years in financial project management
– At least 2 years in Master Finance Data leadership
– Pro-customer approach, management skills, numerical skills
– Experienced with reorganization, offshoring, transitions
– Written and spoken fluency in English (B2+)
– Meal vouchers
– Paid Sick Days
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.