Do you speak fluent English and Czech/Slovak?
Join a new start-up in the healthcare industry and become a member of a new financial department!
As an accounting specialist, you will be responsible for:
– Processing invoices, ensuring timely payments.
– Manage treasury transactions, and maintain accurate amortization schedules.
– Take charge of administrative tasks such as organizing documents and facilitating compliance with regulatory requirements.
– Collaborate closely with the central controlling and accounting teams,
– Contributing to the monthly closing process and assisting in financial audits.
– 2 years of experience of finance and accounting
– Advanced level of Czech/Slovak and English – B2 level
– Good understanding of Czech accounting principles
– Ability to work in a dynamic international environment
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
– Yearly bonus up to 10% of gross salary
– Flexible working hours
– 25 days of vacation
– Occasional Home Office after trial period
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search