Are you experienced in complex accounting and reporting?
Do you want to move your career forward?
Would you like to be a part of an international company focusing on innovative energy solutions?
As the Finance Supervisoryou will be responsible for:
– Supervision of accounting activities
– Monthly closing reporting
– Monthly account reconciliations and analysis
– Controlling of accounting data
– Ensure compliance with the legal standards as well as with organization’s policies and procedures
– Supervise month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities
– Ensures accurate recording of transactions in accounting systems, including general ledger journal entries
– Minimum 6 years of experience in accounting and reporting
– Strong background in internal controls
– Fluent English (B2), other language is a big advantage
– Educational background in Finance/Accounting/Business administration is an advantage
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– HFM system knowledge is a big plus
– Accounting Certification is an asset
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office upon agreement
– Work-life balance employee support
– A variety of training courses, incl. languages
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria points
– Multisport card
– Commuting allowance
– Contribution towards your life and pension insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.