We are seeking candidates who are motived to work in FINANCE, fluent in ENGLISH, prefer working in an INTERNATIONAL environment, and are searching for an opportunity to LEARN new skills and GROW at a professional level. The position that we have available is suitable for fresh GRADUATES!
- Coding and processing invoices
- Maintaining the database and researching missing information
- Processing data in accordance with internal procedures
- Preparing financial reports
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Participation in special projects
- General ad-hoc activities related to this role
- Working closely with other team members
- Background/previous experience in Finance
- Upper-intermediate English, another European language is an advantage
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Good PC knowledge
- To be able to work individually as well as a part of a team
- Ability to work in an international team
- To have a proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Trainings and language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.