Your main activities will include:
– Responsibility for complex statutory accounting of our Dutch entity
– Support the day to day accounting operations in the area of accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger
– Keeping accounting system updated
– Performing month-end closing activities with relevant accounts reconciliations
– Support during internal and external audits
What you should have?
– Previous experience in accounting at least 2-3 years
– Degree in Accounting / Finance
– Advanced knowledge of English (Dutch or German would be an asset)
– Knowledge of SAP
What can we offer to you?
– We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
– High standards of work
– Nice environment to work in, being a part of a small team of 6 people
– Stable international company
– The sophisticated system of training and further development
– The real opportunity for career growth
– Daily use of languages
– Wide range of the company´s benefits
– Cafeteria program, flexible working hours, meal vouchers
– Free refreshments and much more..