Do you have prior experience in complex accounting?
Would you like to work for one of the TOP companies in Prague?
If you fulfill the requirements listed below do not hesitate and apply now for this position!
Main responsibilities include the following:
-Supporting team leaders and controllers
-Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records within a timely and accurate manner
-Completion of monthly reconciliations of intercompany accounts
-Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
-Carry out and review internal and external reporting
-Execution of government reports, tax reporting, and ad hoc financial information requests
-Compliance of internal controls in accordance with the company’s processes
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in complex accounting
– Certified Accountant level / University degree is an advantage
– Experience with reporting of Czech accounting standards and knowledge of IFRS
– Proven experience with the preparation of annual financial statements, statutory accounts and with VAT returns calculation
– Strong written and spoken English
– Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
– Experienced Microsoft Excel user
– Oracle E1 and HFM experience is an advantage
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.