Do you have previous experience working as an accountant/general ledger specialist/bookkeeper or in financial controlling?
Are you seeking a role in open-minded environment that allows employees to learn and grow within the company?
Do you like working in international environment with English being the main communication channel? Are you seeking a senior role that includes investigations and allow you to grow professionally?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
For our client, international and continuously growing company, we are seeking candidates to fill the vacancy of Senior reporting & Accounting Specialist.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Close cooperation with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support other projects
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to financial controller
- Regular financial reporting and analysis
- Delivering month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Various reporting activities
- Providing financial analyses
- Summarizing information and trends
- Management of improvements projects
- Relevant controlling or accounting experience lasting at least 2 years
- Fluency in English language
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition