A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking forHealthcare Expenditure Financial Analyst.
Do you speak French?
Do you have experience with PowerBI?
Do you see yourself as a financially oriented professional with the will to be part of automation processes?
Then apply now!
Your daily responsibilities:
– Deliver timely and precise analysis and reporting regarding expenditures associated with Health Care Professionals.
– Take responsibility for effectively managing data, which involves reconciling, analyzing, addressing, and summarizing information on interactions and spending related to Health Care Professionals
– Assist in creating new financial reports
– Focus on continually improving and automating the process
– Maintain active and effective communication with multiple departments to ensure data accuracy and compliance with internal and external policies and procedures
– Coordinate necessary adjustments to systems and processes to meet legislative requirements
– Keep relevant stakeholders informed about the current status, changes, and issues
– Provide education and support in relation to reporting procedures.
– Actively participate in the development of processes and systems
– Ensure all process documentation is accurately maintained
– Take responsibility for following the monthly reporting calendar
What you should already have:
– Fluent English and French (B2+)
– Bachelor degree
– Proficient Excel and PowerBI
– Strong communicational and analytical skills
– IQVIA and MediSpend are nice to have
– Experience on a similar role is a must
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office offered
– Sick days
– Cafeteria: 4000-5000 CZK monthly
– Meal vouchers
– Competitive salary
– Life and pension insurance contribution
– Possibility for both personal as well as career growth
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search