Do you have SOME previous WORK experience in controlling, auditing, analyzing, or similar financial tasks?
Would you like to move with your career further and become part of a well-known international company?
We are seeking talented candidates who speak English fluently. Should you have any additional EU language, it would be a plus.
A number-oriented personality and analytical thinking are the key characteristics needed.
If you have a positive attitude and are motivated to learn something new, we are awaiting your CV.
Your responsibilities would be as follows:
– Preparation of financial reports and analysis
– Review pricing calculations
– Assist in the control of financial records including ledge activities, expense issues, receivables follow-ups, reconciliations
– Collections tracking
– Review expense budgets
– Maintaining data in the internal financial system
– Communication with project managers, clients, and/or relevant departments
– Ensure compliance with US GAAP
* Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, and Accounting, Business Administration, or Management
* Analytical thinking and attention to detail
* Presentation and communication skills
* Previous experience in controlling, auditing, or analyzing
* Previous experience in a Financial Analyst role would be a big plus.
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.