The role of a Junior Financial Analyst provides an opportunity for the fresh graduates or those who would like to start their career in the Finance sector however they lack the work experience yet. We are seeking candidates fluent in English who prefer working in an international environment with a willingness to learn new skills.
Ready to know more?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating, updating and reviewing financial statements
- Preparing financial reports
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Making comparative analyses
- Creating various analyses, budgeting and forecasting
- Working closely with other team members – communication with project managers, support senior analysts
You should preferably have:
- University degree related to the Finance, Business Administration, etc.
- Fluent English (French or German is a plus)
- Microsoft Office skills (especially good knowledge of Excel)
- Mathematical or analytical background
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- 5 extra days of paid vacation
- Sick days
- Possibility of Home office
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria system
- Refreshment at workplace
- Excellent training program
- Language courses
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Referral bonus
- Team-building activities
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition