Do you have previous working experience in controlling, auditing, analyzing, or similar financial tasks?
Would you like to become a part of a well-known international company?
We are seeking talented candidates with fluent English. Should you be speaking any additional EU language, it is considered a plus.
ANALYTICAL thinking is the key characteristic NEEDED for this role. If you have a positive attitude and are motivated to learn something new, we are awaiting your CV.
Please have a look at your responsibilities:
– Preparation of financial reports and analysis
– Reviewing pricing calculations
– Assisting in the control of financial records including ledge activities, expense issues, receivables follow-ups, reconciliations
– Collections tracking
– Reviewing expense budgets
– Maintaining data in the internal financial system
– Communication with project managers, clients, and/or relevant departments
– Ensuring compliance with US GAAP.
* Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, or Management
* Analytical thinking and attention to detail
* Presentation and communication skills
* Previous experience in controlling, auditing or analyzing
/Previous working experience with a Financial Analyst role would be AN ADVANTAGE.
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.