Are you fluent in English? Are you an experienced audit specialist? Do you want to be a part of an international team? This opportunity is for you!
We are looking for a Financial Auditor to join an international team. Financial Auditor will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the audit, conducting detailed testing, and collaborating with the audit team and internal partners.
– Assisting the team in the preparation of the audit
– Participate in and lead formal meetings to discuss and finalize audit recommendations
– Work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously
– Conducting detailed testing
– Work in multiple software systems such as Excel, SAP, and others
– 1-3 years of working experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing
– Advanced in English (B2 or higher)
– Audit tools knowledge preferred
– Experience with SOX testing
What you will have:
– Excellent career opportunity to work in an international company
– Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, contributions for education, and more
– Personal laptop which you can use for your private needs
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
– Modern offices are located in Prague 5 + opportunity to work from home
– Immediate start
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.