We want you to join our team and use foreign languages every day!On top of that, you will get a great experience within an international company. Keep reading!
You will learn from zero and this job will give you a solid foundation!
You will enjoy dynamic and multinational environment and melt into a team of professionals in the beautiful city center of Prague.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing monthly, quarterly and yearly closings day to day
- Maintaining intern procedures
- Reconciliation of unapplied payments
- Checking of outgoing payments worldwide
- Daily communication with suppliers or customers
- Processing data in accordance with internal procedures
- Processing invoices from SAP and non-SAP systems and checking the invoice compliance with the minimum invoice requirements
- Interest in finance, administration and client care
- Fluent English and French (daily communication)
- Good PC skills
- Detail and customer oriented person
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Annual bonus
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.