Would you like to develop your experience in VAT compliance?
Do you want to cooperate with an international company dealing with medical devices?
This might be a great opportunity!
Your responsibilities will be:
– Ensuring of VAT payments and refunds in timely manner
– First point contract for finance teams and business partners with regard to VAT compliance process related issues
– VAT compliance for EMEA countries
– Ability to bring improvements and implementaion of KPI´s to monitor VAT processes and performance
– Review and approval of VAT returns
Contract: 6 months with a possibility of long-term cooperation
Location: Prague 9 / home office
– Previous experience from VAT compliance min. 1 year
– Very good level of English (will be used daily in a written and spoken form)
– Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables, advanced functions, etc.)
– Good customer service and communication skills
– SAP knowledge is advantage
– Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
– 5 weeks of holiday / year
– 4 sick days / year
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria package 4000 per month after probation period
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search