We are seeking a flexible and data-savvy Administrative Support professional to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote position, offering the opportunity to work with a leading provider of IT and engineering solutions across the EMEA region.
- Act as a first point of contact for incoming enquiries, providing timely and effective resolutions.
- Assist senior resource managers with daily ad hoc duties.
- Prepare business contracts and administer the change of status process, including purchase orders, service of work, various other contracts, etc.
- Update and maintain HR records, including general administration, filing, and archiving, always ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of files.
- Take responsibility for communication with clients regarding workforce administration and record change management.
- Perform data entry and record management, providing administration support to the team.
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of workforce metrics.
- Flexibility: availability within working hours MON – FR, 9am – 5:30pm, working 5 – 10 hours per week.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in vendor management, purchasing, procurement, supply chain, or resource management.
- Knowledge of vendor management, purchase orders, service of work, and general business administration.
- General IT knowledge with advanced MS Office skills.
- Well-developed and effective communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently, set and achieve goals, and possess strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to adapt to change and respond constructively in a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written), and any additional language skills are welcome.
- Sodexo vouchers
- Special occasion vouchers (Birthday, wedding, and new-born surprises)
- Participation in wellness programs, including a MultiSport card
- „Fishing for Friends“ referral program
- Refreshments provided in the office
- Opportunities for continuous professional development and career growth
- Friendly and globally-oriented work environment
- Company-sponsored events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.