You may come from an investment background with previous experience in a similar role; however, these are also excellent opportunities if you are looking for your first step in to Investment & Wealth Management.
Working with our premier global financial institutions client base, you will service their assets & investment portfolios on our market leading digital platforms. This will involve dealing with a variety of financial products and transactions.
- Accuracy; to ensure the completion of daily tasks.
- Efficiency; to ensure daily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Effective communication; to ensure information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution.
- Record keeping; to maintain records to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding Breach and reconciliation recording.
- Procedures; contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures.
- Information Systems; to make effective use of the Company’s information systems.
- Planning; to prioritize workload to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines.
- CPD; to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via training & development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements.
- Other tasks; to undertake any other projects / tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company.
You could be the right match if You
- hold a University degree
- enjoy a challenging environment working to tight deadlines where the need for accuracy is essential
- enjoy communicating with clients (via email/phone), and using your analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- want to develop professionally
What can FNZ offer you?
- As a global organization, with offices around the world, we offer travel opportunities and remote working, as well as real investment into your own personal and professional growth.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide global career opportunities for our employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
If this sounds like you then please apply!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
FNZ is the global platform provider in the wealth management sector, partnering with over 650 of the world’s leading financial institutions and over 8,000 wealth management firms. With over 4,000 employees in 21 countries, FNZ’s mission is to open-up wealth, empowering all people to create wealth through personal investment, aligned with things they care about the most, on their own terms.
FNZ combines technology, infrastructure and investment operations in a single state-of-the-art platform that frees its institutional customers to create hyper-personalized and innovative products and services, that are seamlessly aligned with the needs of their clients. To date, FNZ has enabled over 20 million people, from all wealth segments, to invest in an effective, simple and transparent way, making wealth management accessible to everyone.