Start your career in PRAGUE – relocation package – suitable for graduates and experienced candidates!
Are you interested in playing a vital role in making online purchasing safer by assessing and tracking financial FRAUD threats? You will be working for an elite international company within a friendly environment with numerous rewarding career opportunities, great benefits and much, much more!
Who you will be working for…
A highly globalized company which has become the leader in the online retail shopping industry through providing customers with a range of products and subscriptions while focusing on delivering excellent and effective customer services. There is also another division within this complex company which provides electronic storage and databases for a variety of clients ranging from startup companies to large government organizations. Within this position you will be working to ensure clients information is safe and that they have full trust in the company.
- Investigate suspicious activities and behavior that possess a treat to customers
- Examine the background information of buyers and sells to ensure subjects are trustworthy and successful
- Communicate clearly and efficiently when discussing complex issues with both internal and external customers via email and the phone
- Design and build software systems, risk models and operational processes in order to minimize risks
- Evaluate legitimacy of transactions
- Written and Spoken skills in both TURKISH and ENGLISH
- Phenomenal problem solving skills and an analytical mind set
- Excellent interpersonal skills while being able to work independently and make decisions regarding investigations
- Interest in analyzing data and solving problems
The position is suitable for graduates and experienced candidates alike!Benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Relocation bonus
- Multi-sport Card
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Continued learning and development
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition