Do you have a degree in pharma/chemistry/biology/related subject? Do you speak French?
Our client’s company with an international scope is seeking a new team member to join its Prague office! Focused on pharma services the company has currently open one free spot for the role of Local Drug Safety Officer with French where you can use your French language and pharma skills!
What can you expect?
– Daily cooperation with candidates and clients in the pharma industry
– Providing translations from French to English about the pharma products
– Communicating with an international pharma company
– Data tracking and processing in internal system (training will be provided).
The company expects someone with:
– Fluent command of English and French
– At least a bachelor’s degree in the area of pharma/chemistry/biology/related subject
– Willingness to learn new skills
– Precise and calm personality
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office
– Organizational skills and attention to detail
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.