Do you like taking care of clients but you also have a great interest in Finance? That’s the perfect opportunity to start your career!
Fresh graduate or already experienced a little? You can now become a CASH COLLECTION professional.
Make use of your excellent language skills and obtain a great new experience.
You will LEARN from zero and this job will give you a solid foundation.
If you know something about:
- Monitoring customer accounts for payments
- Reconciliation of unapplied payments
- Daily communication with customers
- Helping solving issues and giving advice
- Close communication and cooperation with other departmets
- Maintaining of intern procedures
- Creating and processing data
- Interest in finance, administration and client care
- Fluent ENGLISH and FRENCH
- Good MS Office skills
- Detail and customer oriented person
Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome!Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.