We need a finance enthusiast with an eye for details.
Your job would be to:
– conduct calls and emails to collect pending accounts receivable,
– resolve disputes with customers, negotiate with them,
– follow-up on compliance with the made agreement,
– maintain the documentation for every case.
– high school or university diploma in finance or business administration or experience in this field,
– French knowledge (fluent, B2 at least),
– English knowledge (communicative, it is a company language),
– professional communication skills (to be able to resolve any issue),
– good customer approach (it is important for us to get on well with our suppliers and customers).
Further training a development – we want you to grow with us.
A contract for an indefinite period – so you are not worried about what will be next year.
An additional week of vacation – so you can get enough of the rest.
Sick days – everyone is allowed not to feel well sometimes.
Pension/Life insurance contribution – to secure your future.
Meal tickets – to restore your energy regeneration.
Multisport card contribution – to deplete redundant energy.
Bonuses every 6 months – because we value loyalty.
About Brno Perm Office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.