Do you have a passion for front-end development? Would you like to work for the leading multinational E-commerce company based in the USA? We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a team working on personalized communications across multiple channels to bring buyers and sellers together in the company’s marketplace, ultimately making our platform the place where the world shops first! Primarily, the main focus of work is on improving or/and redesigning marketing & transactional emails.
This is a great chance to participate in the unique project as you will see the approach of such a big company during the change of the technology. You will also have the opportunity to develop your backend skills (FreeMarker, Java, Python) and become a fullstack developer.
- Work on daily basis with company’s internal tools using HTML/CSS, service calls in order to optimize marketing & transactional emails for our customers.
- Participate in planning, grooming sessions focusing on design, technical implementation & innovations.
- Work with Back-end engineers, Architecture, Product Management, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to development principles and quality goals.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges.
- 3+ years of hands-on similar experience.
- Strong background/foundation in HTML/CSS.
- Strong attention to detail, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge/experience in using API services.
- Experience with work in an Agile team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English – main business language for daily communication with colleagues from abroad.
Great to Have:
- Experience with Python, SQL, REST services, GIT.
- Basic understanding of concepts related to object-oriented Java/J2EE programming, databases (FreeMarker).
- Experience developing and managing versioning in Github or similar.
- Experience using HTML to design emails
- Background in email marketing/campaign design.
- Experience in JIRA.
- Opportunity to work for the leading multinational e-commerce company based in the USA
- Opportunity to work mainly remotely with the attendance of the onboarding sessions + regular meet-up with the rest of the team members.
- Full-time employment contract
- Meal vouchers fully paid by the employer – 100 CZK/day.
- 25 days of vacation per calendar year.
- 5 sick days per year.
- 500 CZK/month in the form of flexipass vouchers.
- 500 CZK/month for sport activities.
- EUC premium blue card (medical care).
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.