We are looking for a motivated junior with the right enthusiasm, who we will be more than happy to teach a lot of things, but also a more experienced developer, who gets a space for his own ideas. Creativity has no limits here!
What can you expect during your work day?
- Developing new applications as well as improvement of the old ones
- Cooperation on the design of web solutions architecture (game industry)
- Also you will have a chance to get to know the code in depth
Projects and technologies:
- Successful and proven solutions with global reach
- Desktop and mobile front-end, responsive design
- Use of modern standards (ES2015, ES2016, Sass)
- Distributed and automated development tools
- Graphically rich web applications
What do we need from you?
- Knowledge of the object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with HTML, CSS
What is a big plus?
- Experience with CSS2,3, SASS
- Basics of Photoshop, GIMP or similar graphics program
- Experience with the development of WebGL or 2D applications in HTML5
- Experience with the specifics of mobile devices and development for them
- Experience with responsive design
- Basics of version control systems such as GIT, SVN, CVS
We can offer you:
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Offices in the heart of Prague
- Language courses
- Many kinds of professional trainings
- Attendance at professional conferences
- Possibility to work from home
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.