Do you have experience in front-end web development?
Are you creative candidate with strong communication skills?
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced web designer to join demand marketing team and the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation!
– cooperate on digital projects
– guiding the front-end web development by understanding the needs of the user
– providing feedback and determining the technical feasibility of all designs
– identify, debug and correct issues within front-end code across a variety of browsers and devices
– collaborate with other developers, designers and stakeholders to solve problems
– contribute to the development and ensure implementation of exisiting design system standards and guidelines on all digital projects
– Keep current with digital trends
Salary: 70-80 000 CZK/m
Contract for 1 year with possibility of prolongation.
Location: Prague 7, possibility of 100% home office
– University Degree in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
– Fluency in English
– Proficiency with version control and code management applications such as GitHub
– Professional experience within a development environment
– Experience in coding responsive websites, progressive web applications, mobile applications is preferred
– Knowledge of browser support for modern web technologies
– Understanding of Lean and Agile methodologies is plus
– Strong problem-solving and orgranizational skills
– Possibility of 100% home office
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks holiday
– Meal vouchers (100% paid by employer)
– Flexible working hours
– Contribution to pension and life insurance
– Medical care
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.