You will be responsible for:
• Creating beautiful HTML pages with robust CSS.
• Writing new components, services, and modules in Angular 2.
• Gathering and understanding Technical architecture requirement related to the project
• Building and maintaining effective design, development, validation and support of the code through the entire project lifecycle
• Continual knowledge management
You should have:
• Angular JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery, Backbone, Google Polymer
• Core Java, Advanced Java, Servlet, JSP, JSF, Spring or any other MVC framework, JPA, EJB, Web service, J2EE technology and J2EE Design Pattern
• SDLC requirements
• Team leading experience can be advantage
• Additional backend development experience will be a plus.
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Bike Friendly
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Option to work from home
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities – Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees – Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.