We’re looking for experienced Frontend Developers to join a leading bank-insurance group serving over 12 million clients across Europe, based in Brno, Czechia.
You’ll join the team that designs, develops and maintains a business dashboard for business clients. Think of all finance management processes like cash flow, forecasting and investing.
You won’t jump from one technology to another, this is your perfect opportunity to delve deep into one technology and write a strong code
- To be an essential part of our international team of over 40 people, mostly based in Belgium.
- To collaborate in an agile environment, applying SAFe methodology.
- To shape our long-term project, developing a business dashboard
- To write high-quality code — the team is using testing frameworks, setting patterns, conducting unit testing, continuous integration (grunt, gulp) and doing code analysis (Sonar).
Tech stack: Angular, TypeScript, Karma, Jasmine, HTTP and REST API, HTML/CSS/JS, GIT
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (in business preferably)
- Excellent English skills
- Strong communication skills (within the team, business meetings)
What you get:
- Bonuses twice a year based on your performance
- Hybrid working mode with the possibility to work 50% from home. The core working hours are from 9 am to 3 pm
- 28 days off per year to recharge
- Opportunities for business trips to Belgium
- Multisport card paid by the employee, from day one
- Education and learning courses of your choice, fully paid by the employee
- Meal voucher card fully paid by us employee
- Cafeteria benefit system fully paid by the employee
- Company laptop and great mobile tariffs
- Contribution to pension insurance and life insurance
- Fruit days twice a week in winter, ice cream days in summer
- Referral bonuses
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.