Are you a frontend engineer with some experience in React? Are you tired from offers in banking, TELCO, insurance and looking for an interesting project with the real impact? Then this job in water environment company could be a right choice for you. You will work in a Czech branch of a Danish company delivering tailormade solutions in various types of water environments: aquaculture, agriculture, energy, climate change, groundwater, ecosystems, and environmental risk.
The global team consists of about 1.000 modelers, engineers, and other experts. Due to opening of the new roles in the Czech office we are looking for a new colleague to join a team of 7-8 people and to contribute to the development of applications for internal use.
The position is open to mid-senior developers with approx. 5+ years of experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with React framework
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with consuming REST APIs in frontend applications
Stack you may work with (previous experience is not required but beneficial)
- TypeScript (highly desirable)
- State management, ideally Redux
- Package management (e.g., npm, yarn)
- Polymer framework and web components is an advantage
- Frontend testing, ideally Jest with Karma
- Design and implementation of reusable React components
- Material UI library
- Some mapping libraries like Google Map API, OpenLayers, MapBox, Leaflet, deck.gl
- Chart or other data visualization (dygraphs, d3, plotly js, or other)
- Work in smaller group with personal touch
- Interesting challenges with multitenant services, data visualization, spatial data handling
- Unique and interesting industry – Water Environment/Hydrology
- Job in the company which takes care about environment
- Flexibility: office attendance is required at least once per week to meet with the team. Location: Prague, Vršovice.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.