You will work in a Czech branch of a Danish company delivering tailor-made solutions in various types of water environments: agriculture, energy, climate change, groundwater, ecosystems, and environmental risk.
What about the project?
You will be working on an app monitoring water leakage from the distribution network.
- At least 3 years of frontend development
- At least 1 year of experience with React framework
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with consuming REST APIs in frontend applications
- Solid spoken and written English (at least level B1)
- Experience with state management, ideally Redux
- Experience with frontend testing, ideally Jest with Karma
- Experience with design and implementation of reusable React components
- Experience with some mapping libraries like Google Map API, OpenLayers, MapBox, Leaflet, deck.gl
- Job in an environment-friendly and growing industry
- Home-office with flexible working hours
- Working with recent technologies
- Work in smaller groups with a personal touch
- The environment where you can learn new things and receive training
- A domain that offers interesting challenges for data visualization, maps, and overall UI design
- 5 weeks of vacation
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.