Your tasks will be:
• Understanding Architecture Requirements
• Writing new components, services, and modules in Angular 2
• Maintaining Effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
• Creating HTML pages with CSS.
To handle the job you need:
• Angular JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Backbone, Google Polymer
• Process knowledge
• Additional backend development experience will be a plus.
For the job well done you can expect:
• Extremely interesting projects
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Multisport Card
• Meal vouchers
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike friendly environment
• Home Office
• Time Flexibility
• Corporate stability, but with Family atmosphere
• Modern offices in the center of Brno
• Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities – Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees – Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.