The worldwide and excellent marketing Tech team is looking for Frontend Developer, with a passion for providing innovative and scalable solutions for business applications. We are the company operating the most famous American internet auction hall, and you can join this prestigious opportunity, whatever you are a talented junior or skilled professional.
On top of this excellent opportunity, you can join our team physically in the Prague office, or with combination of home office – we are currently working from home offices and slowly coming back to office.
Primarily, the work is on improving or/and redesigning marketing & transactional emails. The candidate will:
● Work on daily bases with Internal tools using FreeMarker, HTML/CSS, service calls in order to optimize marketing & transactional emails for customers.
● Participate in planning, grooming sessions focusing on design, technical implementation & innovations.
● Work with Back-end engineers, Architecture, Product Management, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to development principles and quality goals.
● Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solving product challenges.
● 3+ years of hands-on similar experience.
● Strong background/foundation in HTML/CSS, frontend web development
● Strong attention to detail, debugging, and problem solving skills.
● Knowledge/experience in using API services.
● Experience on an Agile team.
● Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- very attractive payment conditions + bonuses + prestigious company
- very friendly flexibility – possibility to work from the Prague office (Karlín) or with combination of home office
- long-term project and certainty
- background in a world-famous American company
- excellent opportunity to develop your career steps
- home office, meal vouchers, etc…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.