The worldwide and excellent marketing Tech team is looking for a Frontend Developer /REACT, with a passion for providing innovative and scalable solutions for business applications. We are the company operating the most famous American internet auction hall, and you can join this prestigious opportunity, whatever you are a talented junior or skilled professional.
On top of this excellent opportunity, you can join our team physically in the Prague office, or remotely from your home all over the Czech republic.
You will join a team of 3 developers which run and maintain the static pages pool.
- ● Turn Sketch files high-spec responsive web pages using HTML, CSS, JS
- ● Using React.js on projects to improve current tools and processes.
- ● Using React.js to develop new user-facing features
- ● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- ● Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices
- ● 1 – 2+ years Experience working with React.js
- ● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- ● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- ● Proficiency with automated task runners, such as Grunt and Gulp
- ● Proficiency with version control systems, such as Git
- ● Experience with Jira and Agile ways of working
- ● Strong written and verbal skills in English
- ● Enthusiasm for learning new tools and techniques and for knowledge sharing
- very attractive payment conditions + bonuses
- very friendly flexibility – possibility to work from Prague office (Karlín) or remotely from any city in the Czech republic
- long-term project and certainty
- background in a prestigious American company
- excellent opportunity to develop your career steps
- home office, meal vouchers, etc…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.