What will you do?
- leading a team of professional assistants,
- esponsibility for team results, deadlines and performance goals,
- training for new and existing products and client communication,
- control of contractual documentation (corporate contracts, confirmations, statements etc.) based on client data, checking the accuracy of contracts and their further evidence (documents are in English),
- working with the corporate client system (CRM system is in the czech language),
- monitoring of telephone and email communication in English with traders, business partners and clients (for the purpose of making contracts for investors),
- creation of regular reports of the sales department for the company management.
What do we expect?
- experience in drafting contracts and orientation in them,
- you are interested in the job description and you would enjoy it,
- independence, diligence and you can take responsibility for your work and the work of the team,
- representativeness and very good communication skills,
- you can optimize repetitive tasks and create your own workflows,
- monitoring all administrative processes and tasks in the team.
- be a native English speaker or speak English at least at level C2,
- have excellent knowledge of Czech in words and writing,
- be able to work in Google workspace: e-mail, disk, text documents and spreadsheets, calendar, google forms, presentations,
- a big advantage is experience in the banking sector,
- be prepared and resilient to stress.
What we offer?
- friendly team of people where we support each other,
- space for self-fulfillment and realization of own ideas,
- the possibility of professional and personal growth,
- corresponding salaries with bonuses,
- corporate phone, laptop and complete office facilities,
- meal vouchers, teambuildings, ActivePass+ card, 5 weeks holiday,
- unlimited consumption of coffee and tea at the workplace.
Frontman s.r.o. is a company that helps other well-established companies to start and succeed on the market. We create a professional background for them, where they can grow in the long term. We know how to control accounting perfectly, we have an overview of legislation and we can also take care of our clients and "kick up" marketing campaigns. An essential part of Frontman is also the Back Office team, where we currently need to hire another member.