Great opportunity in the company which is the world leader in the field of data analysis in the information technology market. Their customers include almost all major players in the IT market, whether they are manufactures of mobile devices, operating systems, operating search portals, or producers of computers, printers, network elements, or are at the forefront of other industries.
You will work on the development of key application which is used to manage clients and their profiles for IT market analysis all over the world. It is a front-end application on Angular with a Java back-end.
The application is crucial for the rapid delivery of analysis to our clients and the fast development of the functionalities is expected. The primary focus will be on the integration with other key systems and process automation.
Your working place will be in the office located in the historical city center of Prague with a nice view and good access to public transport. There is a friendly ambience in the team of motivated and smart people.
- Implement new functionalities into application
- Participate in the design of individual parts of the system
- Fix bugs, tune application performance, extend existing automated tests
- Communicate with system users to understand better their need
Used Technologies & Tools:
- Java 8, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL 11, JPA, Hibernate, RabbitMQ
- Angular 11
- Maven, Graylog, Jenkins
- Our application runs in AWS
- Commercial experience and knowledge of Java, relational databases, and front-end development in Angular – 2 years+
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Knowledge of the versioning system (ideally GIT)
- Fluent knowledge of Czech/Slovak (Czech-speaking team). English – at least B1 level.
- Logical thinking and the ability to solve problems
- Both internal & external training of soft & hard skills
- Teambuilding events and release celebrations with our amicable team
- Cafeteria system (Multisport card, FlexiPass, HolidayPass, contribution to pension insurance, etc)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, Home Office 1-2 days weekly
- Meal vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.