The purpose of the position:
To enhance our business and groupwide support, we would like to establish the Ukrainian trading desk especially focusing on trading across eastern Europe (Slovakia and Hungary) but mainly Ukraine. We strongly believe that engagement in Ukraine gas trading and origination promotes and expands the Group’s energy value chain. The aim is to establish and develop Ukrainian gas trading and origination desk within our existing trading team in Prague.
• Establishing and developing the Ukrainian gas trading desk.
• Creating gas portfolio which will tightly cooperate with EPH Group’s energy assets.
• Focus on short/mid-term gas trading.
• Business development of Ukrainian gas activities and ensuring full set-up of such desk.
• Ensuring adequate resources, including contingency arrangements, to run the business.
• Originating and executing gas deals.
• Management of physical portfolio.
• Establishing a relationship with new trading counterparties and managing partnerships with TSO, SSO and regulatory authority.
• Providing trading ideas that will enable the rapid development of the Ukrainian gas desk.
• Excellent understanding and strong track record in the gas industry.
• Willingness to travel (Prague – Kyiv)
• Native Ukrainian speaker
• Flexible working hours
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Language courses
• Sick days
• Meal vouchers
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.