Do you have experience as a GL Accountant? Are you familiar with US-GAAP and SOX? Do you speak English fluently? Then read on!
We are looking for a new colleague, who will manage specific areas of several entities Accounting, including Month End Close preparation and reporting.
The main responsibilities will be:
– perform the end-to-end activities in the Account-to-Report processes according corporate policies and in accordance to US Gaap standards,
– ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting, meet all corporate and regional deadlines,
– provide guidance across the assigned Account-to-Report area,
– understand the balance sheet & income statement impacts of every transaction,
– support on internal and external Audits including SOX Testing and internal controls.
Location: Prague – Palmovka
– Previous experience as a GL Accountant
– Strong accounting knowledge
– Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, US-GAAP, SOX
– Higher degree in business administration or equivalent finance specific degree, CPA/ACCA
– Account to Report knowledge and experience is preferred
– Experience in a multinational corporation
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, any other European language is a plus
– possibility of home office during the pandemic
– contribution into retirement plan
– meal allowance
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Multisport card
– friendly environment
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.