Do you have previous experience in accounting?
Would you like to work for one of the biggest international companies in Prague?
We have an exciting career opportunity for you to become a part of General Ledger team!
You would be responsible for:
– Performing month-end closing operations
– Regular control of journal entries
– Performing reconciliation and analytical review of GL accounts
– Preparing various types of reporting such as P/L report, Expense report, etc.
– Booking more complex accounting operations, various adjustments, and clearing
– Participation in financial approving (invoices, purchase orders, etc.)
– Assistance to the auditor and provide information as requested
– Ensuring data accuracy
– Keeping all entries and reconciliations in accordance with internal procedures
– Solving operational and accounting issues
– Working closely with other team members and clients
– Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of process and working routines
Apply if you have:
– Background in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
– Proficient level of English
– Previous accounting experience (even a short one) with knowledge of finance principles
– Advanced PC literacy and MS Office (particularly Excel- Pivot tables, Vlookup, If, etc.)
– Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
– Strong communication skills
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office
– Paid language courses and education
– Meal vouchers
– A sophisticated system of internal training
– Teambuilding and events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.