Do you have previous experience in General Ledger Accounting?
Do you have fluent English and Czech?
Would you like to become a member of an international company based in Prague?
If so, this might be the right job opportunity for you!
As General Ledger Accountant, your daily responsibilities will be:
– Creating journal entries
– Monthly closing operations
– Financial reporting
– Processing of bank payments
– VAT reports
– 3+ year of work experience in the finance field or accounting
– Strong command of English & Czech (at least C1)
– The user of the MS Office package specifically Excel)
– Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system is needed
– The knowledge of Czech Accounting standards
– The knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is an advantage
– 25 days of vacation
– Home office possibilities (2 days/week)
– Flexible working hours
– Free public transportation
– Meal vouchers
– Online courses and language lessons
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search