– Bank clearing, GL postings related to accruals, prepayments, pensions, taxes, GL accounts clearing and allocations
– Maintenance of Asset and run Deprecation monthly
– Monthly reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts
– Monthly reporting in Tagetik (update of movement schedule)
– Reporting packages prepared for Hard close and Year-end
– AP & AR related activities
– Experience in GL accounting 2-3 years
– Advanced with Italian and English language
– Familiar with SAP
– Unique opportunity to be a part of small team
– We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
– High standards of work
– Nice environment to work in a stable international company
– A sophisticated system of training and further devel
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.