Do you have previous experience in ACCOUNTING? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
We have a perfect career opportunity for you to became a part of General Ledger team!
You would work for an international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
As a GL Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Month-end closing operations resulting in financial statement preparation
- Preparing various types of reporting such as P/L report, Expense report etc.
- Performing reconciliation and analytical review of GL accounts
- Regular control of journal entries
- Booking more complex accounting operations, various adjustments and clearing
- Participation on financial approving (invoices, purchase orders etc.)
- Assistance to internal or external auditor and provide information as requested
- Keeping all entries and reconciliations in accordance with internal procedures
- Solving operational and accounting issues
- Working closely with other team members and stakeholders
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Advanced level of English is must
- Previous accounting experience (even a short one) with knowledge of finance principles
- Advanced PC literacy and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Location: Prague (close to metro station)Other info:
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition