With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Accountant – English
You will work with Training, Ops to understand contractual commitments, deal books, and customer priorities.
• Performing invoice processing in ERP and documents review against set guidelines.
• Investigating and resolving any invoice mismatches in the system or reject/return the invoices.
• Travel and Expenses expense reports audit.
• Initiate Supplier Creation/Changes.
• Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices.
• Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team.
• Proactive controls for the avoidance of future errors.
• Month-close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting/year-end reporting/ad-hoc reporting related to Accounts Payable and Travel & Expenses area
• Vendor statement reconciliations, debit balance, GR/NI reconciliations, and manual accounts clearing.
• Sending remittance advice to suppliers.
• Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and/or for clarifications needed.
• Provide information on the status of Invoices and/or Payments, relevant contact information (email).
• Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies, vendor clarification with respect to rejected payments.
• Work on aged invoices/pending issues.
• Take over increased responsibilities within the described activities above.
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager.
• Complete any other job-related tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
Qualifications we seek in you!
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
• Relevant work experience in Accounts Payable and/or other accounting departments.
• Basic knowledge of GAAP.
• Minimum English language fluency on B2 level.
• Norwegian/Swedish language will be an advantage
• Previous experience in a multinational company would be an advantage.
• Work experience with an ERP system (advantage).
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers – employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional training and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as performance bonuses, employee discounts, Pension, and Insurance support
• Quarterly bonus: Target up to 30% of monthly salary based on performance (only valid for Band 5 – till 4B) – only for candidates supporting Carrier account
• Sodexo Meal vouchers CZK 120 /worked day (CZK 80 Employer contribution)
• Holiday allowance of CZK 13,000 per year in the form of Flexi pass vouchers as per Genpact Policy
• Multicard Sport (100% employee self-financed) – discount
• Contribution to private life insurance or Pension savings of CZK 666 per month after starting with the 7th month of employment
• Sick leave Support: 5 days/year
Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.