Do you want to work in a global international company in the Czech Republic? We are looking for German native speakers with an interest in technics and good communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
What is the job about?
- Providing IT Support for client employees
- Solving problems
- Being in contact with client employees
What do we require?
- Advanced command of English + German (C2 level)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
What do we offer?
- Salary 45.000CZK
- Full initial training
- Life & Pension Insurance
- Contribution of 1.480CZK to Public Transportation
- Five weeks of paid vacation per year
- Fitness program – MultiSport cards
- A smartphone of your choice
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria Portal
- Modern and comfortable office in Prague
- Good transport accessibility (close to metro station)
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Possibility for professional and personal development
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.