Customer Support services are waiting for you!
What you should daily do?
- Taking care of portfolio of customers from the EU as well as outside the EU
- Advising customers in many tasks
- Solving inquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Cooperating within international team
- Helping with administrative tasks such as maintaining records and process paperwork
- Advising customers regarding order entry, purchase orders, logistics, delivery, as well as collecting customer feedback
- Fluent English is a must, German is plus
- Positive attitude is desired
- Good communication skills !
- Previous customer service work experience is plus, not must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent and effective organizational and time management skills
Previous experience is not required. Graduates are welcomed!Benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Home office/flexi start of your work
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Covering first 2 days of sickness with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.