Is speaking GERMAN and ENGLISH a piece of cake for you?
Make use of what you already know and ask for more. Now is the best time to do so.
Some of your daily tasks:
- Speak, write and make calls in English and German
- Communicate with clients, customers or suppliers
- Cooperate with managers and senior colleagues
- Daily administration tasks such as data administration and organisation
- Communicate with other departments
On the other hand, you will obtain:
- Training and language courses
- Possibility to grow
- Stabile and secure job position in nice and friendly environment
- Use of your academic background
We have a brand new job for you if:
- You are fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN
- You are looking for a job in Logistics, Customer Service or IT
- You have good Communication, Organization, Problem solving or IT skills
- You like setting goals and achieving them
- You are excited about getting new work experience in Prague!
Previous experience is not requiredBenefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
Are you interested in a new position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.