General Ledger (GL) Accountant is an important role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering month-end accounting entries that results into complete and accurate financial statements. The GL Accountant is responsible for booking and completing of journal entries, preparation of BS reconciliations, cooperation within process of tax declarations, supporting in solving other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, IFRS standards.
- Perform month end closing activities (deferrals, accruals, FX revaluation, intercompany etc.)
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations
- Ensure to follow up on outstanding balances plus taking corrective actions
- Cooperate with internal and external partners as auditors, tax advisors, local authorities, and other departments
- Prepare, review and support submission of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
- Support the Team Leader / GL Senior Accountant with ad hoc projects, issued resolution and continuous process improvements
- 1+ of accounting experience as a GL accountant
- Solid accounting knowledge (IFRS oriented is advantage)
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills in English
- MS Office skills, basic level in MS Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Be a team player, supportive and demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks
- Knowledge of accounting system Navision and/or SAP (advantage)
- Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
- 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 health days per year.
- Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
- Referral Rewards through our ‘Go Far’ scheme.
- Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice.
- Opportunity to use the Products our customers love.
- Carrer development
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.