Operating in over 30 countries across 4 continents, this company is a global leader in the oil and gas industry. Due to this company’s strong commitment to people, both customers and employees, this company has been highly successful in its industry for 25 years. This success is what has driven the company to strive for advances and innovations in sourcing energy solutions.
This is a great chance to participate in Project Transition and in well-established international company.
Are you fluent in English? Would you like to work in accounting within a multinational petrochemical industry in Prague?
If so, then this is your chance to take advantage of a great job opportunity where you will participate in Project Transition and be a part of a well-established international company.
Your responsibilities will be:
– Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records
– Book/post all journal entries, both country- and SSC-driven, ensuring relevant back-up is included
– Carry out monthly financial analyses
– Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
– Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, closures, and related reports (US GAAP and statutory)
Start: ASAP or by agreement
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
* High school/University degree (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
* Fluent English
* Complex financial accountancy experience within multi-national organization
* Analytical capabilities
* Good interpersonal skills
* Abilitity to prioritize
* Very good PC skills
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
* Yearly bonus
* Relocation package
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers
* 4 sick days
* Multisport card
* Flexi passes
* Contribution for birthday present
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.