Do you have experience with accounting and financial reporting?
We have an exciting opportunity for you! Apply now to find out more details.
Our client, a multinational company in the automobile industry with a business center in Prague, is currently seeking an experienced accountant for the General Ledger Reporting Accountant role.
As GL Reporting Accountant, your daily responsibilities will be:
– Maintain Fixed assets register and related journal entries and reconciliations
– Maintain Accruals and prepayments
– Calculation of intercompany recharges
– Monthly closing operations
– Financial reporting
– Statutory reporting
– 3+ year of work experience in the finance field or accounting
– Strong command of English (at least C1)
– The user of the MS Office package specifically Excel)
– Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system is needed
– The knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is an advantage
– Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit with free access to the Czech Labour Market (Permanent Residency, EU family member, other…)
– 25 days of vacation
– Home office possibilities (2 days/week)
– Flexible working hours
– Free public transportation
– Meal vouchers
– Online courses and language lessons
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search