– being an active team member of the global project team defining best in class accounting processes and supporting their implementation
– supporting the customizing/adapting of the global system template to the local requirements (SAP HANA & SAP 6.0)
– being a project manager
– leading the ACC part of the SAP rollout in the FSSC / local entities (not limited to Praha)
– steering data cleansing (in old systems), data migration and migration testings/audits
– training local accountants/users in SAP HANA & SAP 6.0
– supporting local accounting and reporting teams in providing required services (i.e. month end closings)
– maintaining robust Internal Control System in ACC (both process wise and system supported)
– be active part of projects with involvement of ACC (represent ACC function in projects like mergers etc.)
– provides training and guidance to local accountants / key users of the SAP system.
– updates documentation, scripts and training manuals impacted by configuration and/or programming and process changes.
– conducts Fi/Co reviews to cross check implementation of the template(s) and supports local entities and FSSC employees in application of the standard(s).
– coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits (migration and post migration reviews) of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from audit findings. etc.
– Bachelors degree in Accounting with min. 5 years of professional experience in FI/CO
– Solid understanding of SAP a must – 5 years as a full fletched SAP user is essential to be able to perform effectively in this role
– Experience in project work – prefered in the rollout of SAP systems
– Have a superior understanding of accounting systems (especially SAP FI) and solid knowledge of accounting processes. Strong accounting knowledge / background is a MUST
– Knowledge of IFRS as the leading GAAP preferred
– An understanding of a global manufacturing and service business processes is essential.
What can we offer to you?
– Unique opportunity to be a part of new established FSSC and have an opportunity to establish new processes as well
– Daily professional support from your SSC Manager
– We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
– High standards of work
– Nice environment to work in, being a part of a small team of 6 people
– Stable international company
– Sophisticated system of training and further development
– Real opportunity for career growth
– Daily use of languages
– Wide range of company´s benefits
– Cafeteria program, flexible working hours, meal vouchers