Are you an expert in finance?
Would you like to combine your technical skills and project management experience?
Do you want to participate in a project focusing on digitalization, automation, and business process setup in Prague?
Then we have a great job opportunity for you!
As the Global Project Finance Consultant, you will be responsible for:
– Assessing, evaluating, and qualifying customer demands and requirements
– Designing and implementing customer solutions in form of products and services in the S2C (source to contract) and P2P (purchase to pay) process preparing proposals for customers
– Participating in proposal presentations and contract to negotiate
– Planning and conduction of external marked analysis as well as internal and external benchmarks
– Contributing to improvements of services offerings and the development of new business models to win new customers or enhancing the service portfolio for established customers
– Encouraging the collaboration within cross-functional international teams
– At least 5 years experiences at similar role within Shared Service Centre
– Knowledge of Process and/or intelligent analytics (Celonis, Plateau, PowerBI, Qlik or others)
– Hands on approach
– Ability to consult, negotiate and present solutions
– Project management ability
– English fluent, German as advantage
– Process expert e2e (end to end) in S2C and P2P context
Generous package of benefits:
– Home office and flexible working hours
– 13th Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (48 000 CZK yearly)
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.