● Manage all aspects of Google Analytics implementation, integration, analysis and reporting.
● Be responsible for understanding the customer journey and how customers interact with all our websites and apps. Use data to identify problem/friction points on the site and determine how to measure and improve.
● Work with BI team to ensure Google Analytics and SimilarWeb data is properly integrated to our data warehouse.
● Support the analytic needs of the business units by analyzing web traffic using tools such as Google Analytics and SimilarWeb.
● Help the digital marketing teams to measure and analyze online marketing performance to optimise conversion from visit to first deposit and bet.
● Help our CRM team to measure and optimise customer retention journies.
● Work with product management and development to ensure that we fully use the capabilities of Google Analytics to understand customer behaviour on site: provide significant input to the product development roadmap.
● 1+ year experience in marketing or sales
● Thorough understanding of Analytics and Tracking platforms used for mobile, web and native applications
● Typing Speed: 35 WPM as a minimum
● Strong analytical thinking, but also assertiveness and empathy
● Proactive problem solver with natural go-to attitude
● Ability to prioritize and plan effectively, growth mindset
● Willingness to take responsibility for your own decisions
● Passionate team player, personality with innovative thinking and ability to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the digital marketing world
● Excellent communication skills
● Fluent advanced English and at least intermediate Czech or Slovak or Polish
● Marketing or Business degree
● Potential career growth and development
● Informal international team, regular communication in English
● Possibility to have a real impact within your field of action
● Background of a successful company that is expanding internationally
● Large space for self-fulfillment
● Perspective, creative and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
● Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
● Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive and very well equipped building – Florentinum
● Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional trainings, various company events, meal vouchers, a cup of good coffee whenever you want, company breakfasts etc.