For our client, who is an expert in the digital banking sector, we are searching for a Google Cloud Engineer who will join a Digital Technical Center in Prague.
In this role, your main responsibilities include the following:
- Design and implementation of public cloud solution architecture using Google Cloud
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions for different applications along with application architects from the cluster
- Manage and apply security best practices to the different cloud-based applications
- Regular evaluations of the cloud applications in the cell
- Develop and maintain infrastructure-related documentation
- Troubleshoot problems related to the infrastructure
- Analyze trends in cloud computing and propose value-added enhancements
- 5+ years of job experience in IT infrastructure
- Knowledge in concepts of cloud computing and related technologies (IaaS/Google Cloud) – Virtual machines, virtual private networks, load balancers etc.
- Certified Google Cloud Engineer
- Experience with different cloud providers such as Google, the services provided by them (Kubernetes, BigQuery, CloudSQL, PubSub etc.)
- Experience in Scrum framework and agile work techniques
- Fluent English
- Unix Shell Scripting – Good knowledge
- Containerization (docker) – Good knowledge
- Experience with Java software development is an added advantage.
- Java – Basic knowledge
- JIRA/Confluence – Basic Knowledge
- A competitive salary including an annual bonus system
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves, and sponsored public transport
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- A friendly, open-minded company culture
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.