The position of the Graduate Project Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Be responsible for the entire life-cycle of all projects assigned to the individual
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Negotiate with vendors
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the translation perfectly complies with instructions and is linguistically perfect
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional
- Distribute information to sales staff as soon as that information is available
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer service and/or project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
Business degree and or customer service experience is preferred.
TransPerfect was founded in 1992 with the following mission: to provide the highest quality language services to leading businesses worldwide. With no external financing, the TransPerfect family of companies grew from its humble beginnings as a two-person company operating in an NYU business school dorm room into the world’s third largest translation and software localization firm and one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States. With a network of over 8,000 language specialists and over 3,500 full-time employees in over 90 locations across 6 continents, we’re continuously ready to meet our clients’ needs, around the world and around the clock. We attribute our growth to the skill, aptitude, and commitment of our high caliber employees. Put simply, we hire the most talented candidates and give them the guidance, resources, and opportunities they need to grow their career in an expanding environment.